Candle + Wax Melts Care

Candle Care

  • Burn candle for at least 2 hours on the 1st burn
  • Allow a full melt pool at each burn
  • Make sure you trim wick before each use ¼ inch
  • Never burn for more than 4 hours to prevent over heating
  • Always keep out of reach of children & Pets
  • Keep away from air vents, drafts, and flammable objects
  • Never leave a burning candle unattended

Wax Melts Care

  • Store your wax pops/melts in a cool dry place away from children and animals
  • The size of your room matters in regard to the strength of the scent throw
  • Do not add to many wax melts/ wax pops to your warmer
  • Only use tea light or electric warmers
  • Never leave melted wax unattended around children or pets
  • Please be sure to properly dispose of wax. Do not pour down drains or toilet
  • Discontinue use when its less than ½ of wax remains or wax no longer produces scent.
  • Wax Melts are NOT for consumption!
  • 8 to 12 burner hours of each use